What the Sh*t?!?!

I am rethinking my last post. I may have sarcastically blogged about Demi Moore and her 3 million Twitter followers and how she was providing a tweet-by-tweet update of her bowel movements.

Doh!

My real point was that JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD...which also happens to be my social media mantra, but I've talked about that before and I'm sure I'll do it again real soon. Also, I was trying to illustrate that all messages are not created equal. And all audiences are not interested in the same message. And I guess one last point is that it's vitally important to remember that we are all humans before anything else. Even when we are a little bit stupid. So, it's kinda funny when people talk about pooping. Hahaha. I called the shit poop.



Oh...speaking of shit poop...

Comments

Popular Posts