In no particular order:
1. Ask.com's Top Questions of 2009. Check out this listing of lists on SearchEngineWatch.com for insight into what people wonder, why and how. Questions like, "When will the world end," and "What is a hedge fund?" are buttressed nicely with, "How long does marijuana stay in your system?" and "How do I get pregnant?" Yikes.
2. Mashable, The Social Media Guide provided an article on how cool it is to know Hulu's Mover's and Shaker's List. If you don't already know, Hulu is a site that offers tons and tons of commercial-supported streaming video (clips, ads, tv episodes, movies, etc.) So check out what people are watching before NBC and Comcast decide to change something for the sake of change.
3. The Top 10 Lists from Toptenz.net. Check out the top ten bad corporate decisions; like how M+M's refused to let Steven Spielberg use their product to be placed on the floor during a scene in his sci-fi movie, E.T. Reese's Pieces was happy to pick up -- er, put down, tiny delicious morsels of candy goodness. I'll take the peanut butter delights over the Mars choice any day. I'm not alien to innovation and good taste.
4. Justin Timberlake. Need I say more? Here is a recent sighting of the beautiful boy in his new curly locks and a rather crappy but kewl NPR t-shirt and listing of potential reasons for the sartorial choices.
5. Top Ten big myths about credit that can cost you. Okay, this one is rather dry and boring, but to tell the truth, it wouldn't matter what list followed the JT reference. It's all down hill after I start daydreaming about my dream baby daddy.
6. Top Ten fashion suggestions for nerds. You know who you are out there. And you know you appreciate the help. You are welcome.
7. Top Ten Branded Social Media Nightmares by InventorSpot. From not grabbing a Twitter handle fast enough to producing less than stellar advertising videos, check out these blunders that serve well when trying to educate the executives on how NOT to use social media for viral marketing.
8. Top Ten great healthfoods for eating well, sponsored by Mayo Clinic. It's surprising really, how many of these foods can be scooped into a plastic baggie and dragged around in the bottom of your bag until you realize you need it most. Almonds, blueberries, apples, vegetable juice...sour patch kids?!?! I wish...
9. Top Ten places to visit before you die. There are many lists that contain cool, funky ideas and traditional places to hang your hat before you kick the bucket. This list is a comprehensive list of my own personal favorite dream spots, but also provides a link at the bottom of the page that will direct you to a list of the top ten worst places to visit. Take the good, avoid the bad.
10. Top Ten Running Songs. Sure, we all have our favorites. But no serious runner would skip over one of these classic Top 40 energizing tunes if it were to shuffle on. Carry on...