Random Thought & an idea for a Famous Tattoo

It's been said that Marliyn Monroe never had a tattoo. If she had, I think she would have gotten one of the following quotes on her forearm or shoulder blade. 


"Kiss me and you will see how important I am." -- Sylvia Plath 

"Even the rich are hungry for love, for being cared for, for being wanted, for having someone to call their own." -- Mother Teresa

"Your ladyship is nearer to heaven than when I saw you last, by the altitude of the chopine." -- Shakespeare


"Go to heaven for the climate, hell for the company." --Mark Twain


"Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."  -- Aristotle

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.” -- John Galt

"Nobody told me that grief felt so like fear." -- C.S. Lewis


"I am really cautious about what I say and do." -- Kim Kardashian


"Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." -- Marilyn Monroe


For more inspiration on adding a little whimsy and thought in permanent ink, visit this funky tumblr on tatts or perhaps Pinterest has something that will make you pause. 

Either way, "stay hungry, stay foolish," said Steve Jobs. It's good advice. 

   


Comments

Popular Posts