Random Follow Friday Topics

In honor of Twitter's #FF, today I wanted to just throw out a few links that I found interesting this week; in no particular order of importance, but rather a very random assortment. You are invited to play along or drop a link to something you want to share.

The first site is a self-help sort of destination, but I wanted to highlight a little art project of sorts. Why? Because so often I find that we get so far away from our creative side that we get bored with ourselves. And that doesn't make for an interesting or happy person. So, check out this site that gives you instructions on how to make a "Dream Board."
Following Fashion Week, did ya? Of course we did. Who doesn't have an extra $3,500 to drop on a few solid pieces to brighten up our spring summer outfits? Well, not matter your budget, here are two sites that offer solid advice. The first takes a look at Five Easy Pieces and the second looks at how to afford shopping and looking like a celebrity.
This next site is my favorite place to start when researching medical topics. I regularly stray from the original site, but it's a pleasant place to start. Take a look at these smart people and try not to ask yourself the following questions: 1. Which soap opera did the cute one play in? 2. They are all pretentious doctors, for gods sake. Why do we love them?
The accidental actress...daughter of Meryl Streep turns to acting as an unlikely career choice. Huh? This is my choice for biggest ass-kissing content of all times. Maybe. Perhaps Madonna will soon announce that her daughter has decided to go into singing or something TOTALLY shocking like that. Either way, this story makes me wonder what such a stor would look like if I were the main character? Maybe I need to work that into my "Dream Board," I just haven't decided yet.
Wrapping up Fashion Week in New York City, I'm still working on a final write-up, but I will share these few bits of content in support of fashionista's everwhere. Who doesn't like to share a good story, after all? Spend your weekend wisely and shop the Lucky clearance sale. 30% off every little thing. http://www.luckybrand.com/

Glamour presents a LOFT exclusive shopper's event; March 3 at the Shoppes of Northbridge. Interested in being my guest? Contact me and RSVP at http://www.loftgirlevents.com/

But my favorite this week is Betsey Johnson and the debut of her new collection, "Pink Patch." Sure, I love her bold colors and patterns on patterns and boho fashion staples...but I effing love most what she did at Fashion Week. She used her own store employees as models!


Comments

Popular Posts