A New Adventure


So, there is this one job...

And with that, we were off. 

We packed our house; sent a ton of shit to long term storage and even more crap collected over lifetimes of overindulgence to donation centers. Sweaters, coats, extra handbags, boots, books, toys, games, clothes, clothes and more clothes? All gone. 

Our material world has been replaced with sand, wind, salty air, new places and faces, new creatures, a new school, a new job, driving on the wrong side of the road and using technology to stay in touch with loved ones left behind on the other side of the planet. 

We relocated from Chicago to Brisbane in the blink of an eye. 

It's been more than a month, but yesterday I forgot my iPhone at home and ended up discovering something amazing. 

We moved to Australia. We really did. 

I would show you proof, I really would. But I left my phone at home. 

Comments

Popular Posts