Spotted at #NYFW2014: My Grandma!

Another New York Fashion Week has come and gone. 

We saw leather dresses, mixed-media and cobalt blue take the runway by storm. We saw more less made-up make-upless models and non-models than ever before and still, what we saw was nothing to write home about, really. 

Maybe I'm late to adopting the trends this year more than usual, but there was one particular fashion that made me feel right at home. 

Imagine my delight when I saw my dear ole' grandma's doll toilet tissue covers in my fashion Twitter feed. Oh, grandma, how I miss your blue-grey eyes and smeary magenta stained lip, your constant smoking and your attitude so dreary and negative that even the most pessimistic around would ask you to lighten up.

HOLY SHIT. I think that gal in the grey is my Dorothy reincarnated. 



Comments

Popular Posts