The #iPhone was the biggest star at NYC #FashionWeek.

I work in digital and social marketing. It's pretty awesome.

I also turned an extra bedroom into a giant walk-in closet. That's how much I adore fashion.



Imagine my delight when I recently attended Fashion Week in New York. I was there for work; to report on trends, mingle with trendsetters and ultimately have a presence at one of the most influential events in the apparel industry. So that was cool.

We saw it all; leather, lace, blue eye shadow, high ponytails, low chignons, red RED lips, nude lips, nude nails, nude in general, stillettos, smoking shoes, platform heels, skinny jeans, wide belts, high waisted billowing trousers, peter pan collars, pencil skirts, fur, blazers, shorts, animal prints and more. Every where we turned was an outfit, a personality or a trend just waiting to be discovered. 

But there was one thing everyone had in common. The iPhone. 

At NYC Fashion Week, the iPhone was the shit. 

Check it out...

 


 








 






                                      













 

Comments

Popular Posts