I Want That: A True Story

I'm a mom.

I'm also a lot of things (hold your tongue) but first and foremost, I'm a mom. I'll drop everything for my kid. I've never felt more accomplished than when I watch my brave girls take on the world.

I've never felt anything more painful than to see my kid in pain. I would do anything to stop her pain and I try to do what it takes to give her more joy than anything else.

At the end of the day, all I really want is a hug from my kid and then I know all is well and good. It's that simple.

That's why I love the story of Emma, her mom and her magic arms. Because I'm a mom, but I'm also a marketer. And this marketing video is perfection when it comes to blending those lines and creating something so incredibly powerful and magical that anyone with a heart will appreciate.

Take a look for yourself:



 The part about "want" starts around minute 3 and by 3:25 you will cry.

Comments

Popular Posts